Antonio López Sánchez, begins his career in the world of architecture working as a contributor for Estudios de Arquitectura de Álvaro Llano Cifuentes y Miguel Martín Escanciano (Architecture Studios Llano Cifuentes y Miguel Martín Escanciano) during his studies at E.T.S.A.M.
With a very enterprising spirit he founded the group “A&D” (Arquitectura y Diseño – Architecture and Design) in 1984 to carry out projects of design, restoration and remodeling in dwellings and trade premises.
In May 1987 the company is expanded and Antonio gets the position of architect president and the 33% of the stocks: º” devoted to promotions and construction.
During these years and up to the present time, he executes every type of competence in the field of architecture.
In the period from 1984 to 1997, accomplishment and direction of construction of the following projects:
- Factory of orthodontics. C/ Vivero. Madrid.
- Extension and remodeling of a parish church. Avda. De la victoria. El plantio. Madrid.
- Restoration and remodeling of a building dated 17th Century. C/ Duque de Medinaceli. San Lorenzo de El Escorial. Madrid.
- Single family home. Urb. Los Arroyuelos. Los Molinos. Madrid.
- Restaurant remodeling. C/ Almirante. Madrid.
- 24 terraced single family houses located in La Navata. Galapagar. Madrid.
- 8 semi-detached houses located in Los Peñascales. Torrelodones. Madrid.
- Single family home located in Villa de don Juan. Cadalso de los Vidrios. Madrid.
- Single family home. C/ Jucar. Urb. El Bosque. Madrid.
- Extension of single family home. Las Lomas. Madrid.
- Extension and remodeling of single family home in Urb. Calypo. Toledo.
- Single family home in Yeles. Toledo.
- Single family home in C/ Peguerino, San Lorenzo de El Escorial. Madrid.
- Project of a block of apartments and trade premises C/ Serrano, 203. Madrid.
- Project Management of 138 apartments in two different blocks in Sevilla la Nueva. Madrid.
- Demolition Project of a building in Plaza de España, Sevilla la Nueva. Madrid.
In the period from 1984 to 1997, he carries out and achieves as an Urban Architect:
- First prize of the E.T.S.A.M. in the competition for the reorganization of the Plaza de España in Sevilla.
- Development of the Special Interior Restoration Plan (P.E.R.I.) in Las Cabezuelas.
- Urbanisation project of “Casco Nuevo” (the new centre of the town). Chinchón. Madrid.
- Study details for Daganzo. Madrid
- Collaboration with the council of Las Rozas (technical department) in several study details.
- Urbanisation project of execution unit number 5 (U.E.5) with an extension of 54.850 square metres in Sevilla la Nueva. Madrid.
From 1996 as a Rating Architect:
- Antonio López has regularly worked as a rating architect of Banco de España for the company Tasamadrid S.A. as a qualified technician.
From 1996 to the present time:
- Due to the great economic growth in the past years and before the recession, he founded the current Architecture Studio under the shape of a limited liability company (S.L.) taking the name of Estudio de Arquitectura, Urbanismo y Tasación, S.L., A.U.T. S.L. and becoming General Manager Architect of the company.
- AUT, S.L. The Studio